• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Village Hour Returns!!!

Ethereal Void Imperium

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We thought we would share this information with everyone. Perhaps others might become interested. Everyone is welcome to come even if you don't live in Kijustsu Anei Village. Please note we are not reserving this time slot or anything. This is just a general start time our community should be around in larger numbers.

(Original posting and concept by Sari-Liane)

From here on in, every day at 7-8EST is our Village Hour. we would like as many people online and in the town during this hour doing stuff that villages would... Guard patrolling, Barmaids serving, Carpenters carpenting, lumberers lumbering... Farmers driving cattle, Mages learning and casting... I'm sure you get the idea.

Its a great way to socialize and show's.. "Hey we're here... and we're a community!". I'm sure those who was at the meeting remember my little speech about only those towns with a sense of community should be worthy of being given a banner and teleporter... and currently... we do-not.

So come on guys, lets get the village active and not just a set of boring houses, give Kijustsu some life and soul!

(Addition to his original post from Gareth)

This can be time when you train a new character, grow your plants, repair armor, re-decorate, torture the Savages etc. So do not think of it as a event you feel forced to attend. Think of it as a time when you can get your side projects done. Also once the hour is over it does not have to just end. It can go for as long as your heart desires.

:stretcher:

Ethereal Void Imperium Forums Link

*Added the top bold paragraph since people became confused*

Claudia1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
love this idea....lets show a united front....Gareth that means you too.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am so gonna steal this idea! *yoinks* Thanks Petra!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Guards!
Bank!
Stable!
Vendor Buy!
Recdu!
Recsu!

Help The Guards Are Trying To Steal The Bank!