• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Videos you might want to see (Lord British's rl house, etc.)

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These things might have been mentioned on Stratics before, but I don't recall having read about them, so I will go ahead and make this post. Pardon me, please, if it is old news to some of you.

I watched a documentary, Second Skin, on Netflix this morning. It's a movie about gamers. When I got to the end of the film, it stated that one of the game addicted guys in the film, Andy, now works as community coordinator for Warhammer Online. That rang a bell, so I watched the remaining credits and saw his name is Andy Belford. I searched for that last name in UHall and see that he is Community Coordinator for Mythic and takes care of UO things, as well. Now I think I have to go back and watch the whole thing over again and pay closer attention to all that was said about Andy. =) j/k - not watching it again!

Anyway...
Somehow, I ended up at secondskinfilm.com, where I ran across a link to a video about Lord British/Richard Garriott. It shows bits of his personal collections and one of his secret passageways, among other things. The Richard Garriott film is about 20 minutes long and can be viewed here:
http://www.vbs.tv/watch/motherboard/richard-garriott

I thought some of you might enjoy checking these out.

BlissMarie

W

Walker B

Thanks for the vid link Bliss. He sure is an inspirational guy.