• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Video News

Lord Atlantic

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I would like to start out on the forums by showing News in Atlantic with Video Footage.​
I hope that all of you can appreciate game play and News that has happened in the game. :)
Today is News on The KFC auction that was Held at 8PM-10PM EST
I apologize if the qualilty of the video I messed up in uploading it for higher quality. When i make more videos ill make sure that mistake doesn't happen again
Ill make sure it will be 720p quality or higher in the future.
Please give input on what i can do to make the videos better since i plan on doing a lot more video related news.
Thank you all for your Support.

If you like the video and would like to see more, please follow me and subscribe on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/LordAtlantic?feature=watch, ill be recording many more Video News in Game.

I also plan on streaming Live News on Twitch.TV as well in the future.

As well, if there is any NEWS that anyone wants me to record and post or any ideas to help benefit Ultima Online and Stratics. please done hesitate and ask while giving me ideas, i'm all in for input :)

Last edited: