• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Video card issue question

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have done all the downloads and updates. I can't log in to TSO or test center-3 now. I checked my video card, its a GeForce 8600M GT 512mb. This is the error message I get when I try to login: Video card unsupported! =( Failed during (1) CheckDeviceType validation. Sorry but the game can't contine and will now try quitting.

I did see on another thread a list of the video cards that are supported, so I am hoping that its going to be a short time that this card will be added to the list? Its a new card bought specifically for my laptop so I could keep playing TSO. Please someone tell me I am going to be able to play TSO!!! Thanks!!

G

Please use the existing thread for this as it seems to be related to the message others have been receiving when trying to enter TC3-test.

Status
Not open for further replies.