• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

For the finer things in life >>> VICE

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well quit it with all your cold ****. It's been getting as low as 60° at night here and I blame you guys! Sending all that nonsense our way. Bah. Fricken April and Gulf temps are still a frigid 73°F. Do you know what that does to my fishing?

*storms off grumbling and cursing*

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*checks out BD's Box* Nice Box

I had a witty comeback but then I read a private message from someone claiming to be your mama! She doubt's ya really know what a box is and that she has walked in a you on more then one occasion while you were imagining what it must be like inside one. And something about court ordered therapy. I think she is just concerned about you and hopes you don't relapse . I am not sure what she speaks of but out of respect I will not respond to that comment! :devil:

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a witty comeback but then I read a private message from someone claiming to be your mama! She doubt's ya really know what a box is and that she has walked in a you on more then one occasion while you were imagining what it must be like inside one. And something about court ordered therapy. I think she is just concerned about you and hopes you don't relapse . I am not sure what she speaks of but out of respect I will not respond to that comment! :devil:
While I appreciate your commitment to that come back.. most comedy clubs will only give you a 5 minute spot. You may need to trim that up a bit.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a bump, 6 days left of the VICE SPRING in a box! Gifts going well, managing 6-7 items daily. Just dropped a cursed Armour of Fortune in the suspicious box! Wonderful day everyone! :)

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I saw that last comment at 15min from post, never ran so fast for a box in me life.... and gone lol..14 min to late haha

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles* Wishing ya good fortunes for the future! ;) *whispers: one more AoF left to gift out* Please don't tell anyone! ;)

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I don't mind I missed it, this has been really awesome , I did get some cool things the other day and the way you set this up there is a chance for everyone to get something neat. In fact I saw a holiday sculpture in the box the other day and was chatting with a lady in town minutes earlier and I ran back over and said you know there is a box on that porch over there with a sculpture in it, she ran right over and got so exciting exclaiming she needed that one, she asks, I can just take it and I said yup and explained the giveaway you set up to her. As always you're contributing to the overall happiness and well being of the shard, and we're really blessed to have you with us. ;-)

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope the box is occasionally trapped. It would only be right.

Well it is a "Suspicious box"! Not really trapped as trapped boxes go , you won't die, but instead it knocks ya over when ya open it.