• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vetting Questions

J

joblackjon

1. Do Enhanced Bandages affect rezzing or only Vet healing? If I have 110 skill and use an Enhanced Bandage, will I rez like 120 skill?

2. Do Enhanced Bandages add 10 to Vet skill even if your Vet skill cap is 110 or do I need to scroll to 120?

Thanks in advance...

G

1) They do work to get you over the threshold of 80 skill if lower to rez but do not enhance the chances of rezing.

2) Yes/no

Both of these questions were answered in a FoF sometime ago but I can't seem to find paricular ones on a quick search.

G

I think, if you have 110 vet and want 120 success from enhanced bandages, you will need to have a 120 vet powerscroll. If possible, it is always best to have 120 scrolls. You never know what items you will get