• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vetmaster - English Gone?

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it just me, or has the English version of the Vetmaster site ceased to exist? I can get to the home page at http://vm.or.tp/ve/ but when I click "Tameable" on the left, it goes to a 404 Not Found page and redirects to what appears to be the Japanese version of Vetmaster but on a different domain.

I hope it's just a problem on my end, as I have relied on Vetmaster for pet data for a long time! They have (had?) a very comprehensive collection of pet data and graphics, color chances, etc.

Please tell me somebody else can access the English version of the Tameables page just fine!

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bummer!!!

I'm trying to get one of those web translator things to work so I can try to contact the site owners just to see what they say and let them know that there are people who love their site that don't speak Japanese!

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woohooo!!!

It looks like their Tamables home page in English is broken, but all of the internal creature data pages work - so if you have a link to one of the internal pages (like Zodiac19's link!) you can get to it all that way.

WOOHOO!

Seriously, you have no idea how much this makes my day!!! :D Thanks!