• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

veterinarian/stable/zoo

M

Mr hawk

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has made a veterinarian,stable or zoo house before.
If you could post picture, that would be great.

Thank you,

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DarkWater Stables and Veterinary is still being finished ,but I will post what I have DarkWater Stable & Veterinary.jpg

Stable.jpg

Hay Loft.jpg

living quarters unfinished.jpg

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recall that someone made a very nice zoo, using the animal statues, but the pics died with the old forum. I never saved copies, but perhaps someone else did.

I used to RP being the Zento Dog Catcher on Siege. I had an animal checkup & weighing station on my front porch, and a vaccination record book.

Some stables I have decorated:

It was always funny when one of the wandering healers came into my stable. I pretended they were stable boys. :D

Queen Aglaranna

2011 Winter Deco Contest
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's my attempt at a stable. Its a kind of zoo/stable lol. But i tried to give it a bit of a veterinarian feel by adding potion bottles, bandages etc.

Attachments

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Design Problem, Exploit Design, BE VERY CARFUL

The zoo / Vet design has come and gone, the major problem is divided pet pens and the designe in general is considered by GM as an exploit. This is a result of you being able to seperate your pets with a barreri that still allows them to cast on eachother or a bard use his / her skillz on them. I had to redesign two of my old custom homes as they were determined to be an exploitable designe.

BE VERY CARFUL when you create these.

T

Tazar

Re: Design Problem, Exploit Design, BE VERY CARFUL

The zoo / Vet design has come and gone, the major problem is divided pet pens and the designe in general is considered by GM as an exploit. This is a result of you being able to seperate your pets with a barreri that still allows them to cast on eachother or a bard use his / her skillz on them. I had to redesign two of my old custom homes as they were determined to be an exploitable designe.

BE VERY CARFUL when you create these.
I had a nice one with fenced pens. Once I realized the exploit pet/bard-training potential, I just dropped a row of tall hedges over the fences to block the view.