• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet rewards....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you craft / do BODs, the power tools are a must.

Malta

Adventurer
Governor
UNLEASHED
I LOVE the power tools! When I first started UO, I chose blacksmith as my starting template. I really enjoyed the solitude of mining, but I had no idea what I was doing when it came to crafting. I ran across a player who would become a very dear friend, and we started a guild (United Labour on Oceania) focused primarily on crafting. I loved it then, and I still do now. To repay the help that I received in my beginning, I eventually placed a keep near the spawn point for new adventurers who choose Vesper as their starting location, and offer tutelage and free use of all the power tools I own. I also keep a stocked repair bench, seed box, and commodities box. I stock vendors in my workshop with at cost consumables, and opt out of the vendor search to keep the opportunists uninformed and unaware. Hopefully some new, or even returning players, can find the same passion that I have for crafting and resource collecting.
Power Tools.jpg