• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet Rewards

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the prompt for these only appear sometimes or do you have to go somewhere to find it.

I have played over 10 years but only claimed one reward (by accident).

I want to claim some now but don't know how to get the claim menu.

Any help would be appreciated,

lador

fatpay

Visitor
Does UO assist close the vet rewards gump? I can’t remember. But if you always open with UOA this might close the vet rewards gump you get on login.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As mentioned above if you have UOAssist you might have the hide rewards thing checked.

I have mine checked on my accounts because i'm hoarding my veteran rewards and I don't know why!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As mentioned above if you have UOAssist you might have the hide rewards thing checked.

I have mine checked on my accounts because i'm hoarding my veteran rewards and I don't know why!
My problem seeing the rewards gump is that I've conditioned myself to shutting it off so quickly that I don't even register anymore that I've seen it.... I'm so used to clicking it off that when I actually want to look at it I've already closed it the instant I logged in.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
My problem seeing the rewards gump is that I've conditioned myself to shutting it off so quickly that I don't even register anymore that I've seen it.... I'm so used to clicking it off that when I actually want to look at it I've already closed it the instant I logged in.
I've done that when I wanted to look at rewards too lol

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i'm hoarding my veteran rewards and I don't know why!
When you find out why, please tell me. The cure may work on both of us.

I had to log in three time the other day to look at my choices.

I don't use UOASSIST or any other addon just play classic client.....
Please tell us how you don't see it.

Try another shard and see if it pops up there.

Mine shows up every time I log on.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
When you find out why, please tell me. The cure may work on both of us.
It's because *next* year, the vet reward will be even better, and so you want to save your pick for another year...

Which is why I have 17 years of picks saved up. I got a tiger last year, though, so there's hope for me.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's because *next* year, the vet reward will be even better, and so you want to save your pick for another year...

Which is why I have 17 years of picks saved up. I got a tiger last year, though, so there's hope for me.
This would be my response as well. Although I decided to use a decent number of 16 years of rewards on shard shields. I still have a bunch saved for a future reward.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
So this year I can see the dragon as a vet reward, so I'm holding out just another 2 years...

But then they'll have a helicopter or a motorcycle to choose from for a 25th year reward....

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But then they'll have a helicopter or a motorcycle to choose from for a 25th year reward....
If they add motorcycles i'm out! I remember when motorcycles were put into WOW and I was out!

That is honestly the 1 thing that would make me leave.

I know you're being funny but i'm serious......hehe

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please help me. I still cannot see the gump to redime vet rewards with an account of mine. All others accounts work well. I don 't know what i have to do. In UoAssist the table in common auto cancel vet rewards is unchecked. I've tryied also without UoAssist and also in a few other servers. But nothing happens. No gump for vet rewatd. :(
Please i know english not very well. Explain me with very easy words :)
Thanks

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please help me. I need to take a vet reward and i don't know how to make it. Help me!!! :(

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just checking, Ivory, are you sure you have kept that account going for the full 12 months to be eligible for a reward?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sometimes it runs a bit late...

You might try starting the client without UOAssist and see if the gump comes up... are you sure you didn't use them all getting something? How many months is your account?

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes it runs a bit late...

You might try starting the client without UOAssist and see if the gump comes up... are you sure you didn't use them all getting something? How many months is your account?
I'v e tryied all things that other people sayed. My account has 11 years and there are some vet rewards that i've not yet token :(

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Have you tried downloading the EC and and trying that? It couldn't hurt.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ivory go to the resource page in uoassist ..click on count resources this resets the uoa. it might help

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ivory go to the resource page in uoassist ..click on count resources this resets the uoa. it might help
No, it doesn't work. And I've tryied to use enhanced client. but the gump doesn't appear. Now i've tryied to use all the things thet other guys sayed. All char in that accoun don't have the gump for vet rewards, also in other shards and also without UOAssist. Now i try to report a bug.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that might be your best bet a GM can look at an account and see if there is a error or reason it is not showing.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you start the client check the box to do a full file check?

This worked for me. I also had an account where I couldn't access the rewards menu. I just did a full file check and bam, when I logged in the menu appeared. Thanks!

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try killing yourself then get res'd and run across a server boundary using moongate then log out and back in.

If that doesn't work let me know.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've written to report a bug but the answer was that i didn't have any reward.. I'm sure that there was 2 veteran rewards but it's my word against them. So I've lost 2 rewards :(

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They can tell you what choices you picked, its is on the account record. Perhaps you did and don't remember them. I have done that a few times.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
The ! at the end of turn in points makes me think I have a ton of turn in points lol *Sorta* related :)

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You guys have some patience... I would have made it rain Soulstones when they were first introduced. LOL All the vet rewards look good except like statues... I would have used all my choices and then found the RMT sites.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You guys have some patience... I would have made it rain Soulstones when they were first introduced. LOL All the vet rewards look good except like statues... I would have used all my choices and then found the RMT sites.
After choosing a valorite robe and cloak and then they made it so those were useless, I stopped choosing stuff for a long time.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only rewards that I pick are ones that are account bound. So, soul stones and shard shields. I'd rather farm stuff to sell and then buy the other rewards than use picks.

So thank you to those of you who do sell your portals, lockers, ethys, sheds, etc.