• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Vet Rewards

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have unselected vet rewards (all years) and I am thinking about selling one or two so I can afford 120 power scrolls and maybe a 25 stat scroll. What is the most valuable Vet Reward on Siege and what is a typical or reasonable price for it?

Thanks in Advance for any comments or help

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe price is around 1 mill a year, but keep in mind, you will need them yourself for soul stones, community box, crystal portals and other stuff.

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Freja.

It depends on you. Soulstones are pretty much a must have here on Siege. They cost about 10 dollars to buy, but if you do not wish to spend any (more) Money apart of the Monthly sub, i suggest you use rewards for soulstones.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have unselected vet rewards (all years) and I am thinking about selling one or two so I can afford 120 power scrolls and maybe a 25 stat scroll. What is the most valuable Vet Reward on Siege and what is a typical or reasonable price for it?

Thanks in Advance for any comments or help
House teleporters are probably your best bet. 10-12 mill probably? I'd just advertise that you have picks for sale for 10-12m, in case someone wants one of those dumb 15 year mounts. That would be plenty for all the scrolls you need.

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm making a tamer/mage so I'm assuming I will not need crystal portals. I also understand the need for Soulstones as I'm guessing that I'll end up wanting some extra skills for the tamer/mage that I can swap in and out depending on the situation. I believe I will have enough vet reward choices remaining that I can sell a few to pay for power scrolls and still have enough for the Soulstones and other vet rewards items without spending real $$ for anything.

Ahh the joys of starting over on a new shard!! :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the Warm Welcome!!! So far, Siege has been everything ya'll have claimed it is.

Starcon of Siege

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Welcome, good to have you here.
You not wrong, but there are cases where your gate won't work. If you want to go to a VvV active town, you can't gate there. Also it spare you having runes to every town, moongate, dungeon.
Second many of us offer the crystal portal as public service on our step so travelers who get lost can use it to get home to town, moongate.
It seem you have enough vet rewards to sell a few :) When I did warn you, it because I had seen to many sell the few rewards they har and then later need them.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Welcome to Siege, hope I can welcome you properly when I can find time to log in. The cyrstal portals are more a convinience sort of thing not really needed if you can gate. Also I would not recommend using them to get to VvV towns some people like to trap the drop ins, makes you a sitting duck.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Also I would not recommend using them to get to VvV towns some people like to trap the drop ins, makes you a sitting duck.
He will get a popup he can click to be sendt to a moongate. I don't believe we see this traps at the moment but sure if the Atlantic PvP'ers see we do have actions again, it may happen again.

Good to see you still are here :p