• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet Rewards Question

elchupicabra

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I just reached my 3 year anniversary and the gump claims I have already chosen 4 rewards and only have a single choice left. Is this referring to my previous years' choices? Don't we get several choices each year? I cancelled the option to choose several times since I hadn't had time to look through it, was this counting as me choosing a reward? I remember I did the same thing the last time I had rewards and didn't have a problem. Thanks for any help you can give on this.

elchupicabra

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ok, thank you. What a disappointment that you only get to choose a total of 1 reward per year though and only 2 after the 6th year. I was so sure that you got to choose at least 2-3 depending on the year but thinking about it, I guess the increased number of choices would get out of hand with the more veteran accounts.