[Selling] Vet Rewards of your Choice, up to 21 Years

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nov 23, 2009
Drachenfels
Hello :)

Need to get some Money, so i will sell some of my unclaimed Vet Rewards. You can get em on any Shard, but Gold on Atl is preferred :)
Price per Reward is 165 Mio ... :)

Ty

Seven

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2014
The GREAT State of Teaxs
Hello :)

Need to get some Money, so i will sell some of my unclaimed Vet Rewards. You can get em on any Shard, but Gold on Atl is preferred :)
Price per Reward is 165 Mio ... :)

Ty

Seven
I am interested, but IMO, the price is a little high. Most of the items can be had for a little less than 165M. Let me know, as I am interested. If the price drops a bit. Thanks

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
stop trying to lowball this returning player he can sell them even easy at 175 mil in game if he chose the correct one...the only advice i can give to him it s not to sell to you because you you only buy things very very cheap

Reactions: Metal Head

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
Baja Shard
On ATL SHARD just spam Gen Chat
Almost all the high demand Vet Rewards on on VS for 175M I sold every one of my craft benches for a quick sell at 150M each and with in 5 min one person bought them all and I was asked why so cheap. Do not undersell your picks and if someone wants an unusual reward ask for payment first.

Soul.Train

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2012
He is a nice and honest Player i know him for Years now and i will buy his rewards ;P