• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet Rewards Idea

Marksmann

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok so Ultima Online has had its 15th anniversary and tbh... People that are just joining are not going to be playing for another 15 years (Its possible) but Ultima Online is old. I just feel that since Ultima Online is so old if you are registering today you see boura's and all these cool Veteran items and you think oh 15 Years to get that robe? Wow.... It deters players in my opinion. I think you should be able to use these old items that level 15 vets get and what not but you dont get them of course. you have to play to get yours. See what i mean? That way you can atleast trade them or if your starting a new Ultima Online account you can transfer some of these items such as ethereals and what not to your new account? See what i mean? Would be better for new players and if you want to startup a new account (Such as myself).... Ultima is old and by doing this i think it will bring more players to Ultima. I have propose this Idea to the UO Feedback but i want to hear what Atlantic has to say to this? Thanks :)

-Marksmann of Atlantic