• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet reward question

• Thread starter Righteous
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Righteous

What level of arcane focus will I get using 5 spellweaving casters with the new vet reward below?

5th Year

Bloody Pentagram
Comes in a deed that can only be placed by a owner or character of the owner account
Can be used with the Arcane Circle spell to obtain a spellweaving arcane focus.

Righteous

L

Lord Drakelord

What level of arcane focus will I get using 5 spellweaving casters with the new vet reward below?

5th Year

Bloody Pentagram
Comes in a deed that can only be placed by a owner or character of the owner account
Can be used with the Arcane Circle spell to obtain a spellweaving arcane focus.

Righteous
Arcane Circles will now give a bonus to arcane focus
Arcane Focus will require a minimum of two people to cast
Casting it in a pentagram or abbatoir will give you a Focus with a level equal to number of casters - 1
Casting in an Arcane Circle (such as in Heartwood or a crafted Circle in a player house) will give you a 1 level bonus.
Casting in Prism of Light will give you the Arcane Circle bonus plus an additional bonus, for a maximum possible focus level 6.
I believe they answer your question here

http://update.uo.com/design_595.html

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a side note..

Do you have to be a female to redeem the +3% phys dresses?

I still only see the regular robes and cloaks, although, I am checking this on a male char...

L

Lord Drakelord

On a side note..

Do you have to be a female to redeem the +3% phys dresses?

I still only see the regular robes and cloaks, although, I am checking this on a male char...
Seems so, I had a female char on Origin log in with vet rewards and she was able to see the dresses as well as robes.

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
need to log on to origin other shards will not have until published

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
need to log on to origin other shards will not have until published
Ahh! See it would pay off if I would pay a little more attention.

The vet rewards gump already says dresses so i figured we already got published on my shard.

Thanks for the help!