• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vet Reward Count

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a good one, is there any way of knowing how many rewards one has chosen, not using the window that pops open upon game start??

I do not recall ever choosing my last 2 I had available. My window is not opening as of late. I paged GM twice and thus far their offered attempts to resolve this have gone no where......I do not use UO Assist, I do not use Pincos, I did reset it to default, as suggested....I use enhanced client.....is there another place to look for vet reward choosings??

Thank ye............

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Here's a good one, is there any way of knowing how many rewards one has chosen, not using the window that pops open upon game start??

I do not recall ever choosing my last 2 I had available. My window is not opening as of late. I paged GM twice and thus far their offered attempts to resolve this have gone no where......I do not use UO Assist, I do not use Pincos, I did reset it to default, as suggested....I use enhanced client.....is there another place to look for vet reward choosings??

Thank ye............
Try the classic client and see if it pops up.

If so its the client setting (I assume)

If not it's an account issue and needs further game support (I.e. EA support or lastly Bonnie)

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can add up..

You get ...

3 choices the first year
1 choice the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year
2 choices per year after that

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You can add up..

You get ...

3 choices the first year
1 choice the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year
2 choices per year after that
I think the issue is more that it isn't showing up and wants to confirm they haven't been spent.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if your using CC and running Uoassist with it make sure you dont have the "auto cancel vet rewards" toggled on the first menu (common) cause that will auto kill it before it even pops up.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciate the help......I tried classic and I didn't see it there.....I just want to know IF I picked them......and can I check somewhere.....I seriously don't remember.....over 50 here but not by much. LOL

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I appreciate the help......I tried classic and I didn't see it there.....I just want to know IF I picked them......and can I check somewhere.....I seriously don't remember.....over 50 here but not by much. LOL
I'd suspect they've been chosen, but may be worth looking into.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the gump should show up in the classic client eah time u log in if u have picks left...does for me...just sying