• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper Tree

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have approx 5400 turn in points and I intend to donate them Sunday to the Vesper Tree. I hope you all can attend and we can get this beautiful tree to grow.

I also have around 300 blacksmith iron smalls I could donate to anyone that needs a small deed to turn in for a gift once we get the tree to pop .

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome Exodus!
We are going to try and shoot for another Christmas tree. Vesper Sunday at 12PM EST if you would like to help or just hang out and cheer others on, come on out.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome Exodus!
We are going to try and shoot for another Christmas tree. Vesper Sunday at 12PM EST if you would like to help or just hang out and cheer others on, come on out.
Last night, as I was just about sleeping, I got to counting and I didn't know that they could be dropped on Vesper until Monday because I couldn't remember if Trinsic started on Wed or Thurs. I just checked Trinsic and thankfully, the bag is there so we're good to go with Vesper on Sunday. Hope to see you all there!

Last edited: