• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper town meeting

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event: City of Vesper 2nd Floor mage shop by bank
Date: 9/1/14
Time: 6:00 PM EST - 8:00 PM EST

Hi Citizens,

Please join me, Governor Mare Jade Sky, At the Mage Shop in front of the vesper bank on 9/1/14 @ 6pm. yes i know it the mage shop vesper has no town hall witch is very weird. We will be talking about upcoming events, process suggestions for city improvement or other events, and discuss trade deal options. I will all so be giving a window for Citizens time to address any of their issues, concerns, or suggestions. All citizens are welcomed, but you must be a Citizen Vesper to address.

here is a map on were we will be meeting

Attachments

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mare, why not use the counselor's hall to the south? In the old days on Atl, Druids did meetings there.