• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Vesper Carnival Revisited

Vesper Carnival- Fall 2015

• I am interested in entering an activity to be a part of Carnival

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I would love to be a guest and partipate

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • I am not interested at this time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Greetings Fellow Citizens!

I would like to propose an idea to revisit a wonderful memory from the first term of Governors. Vesper hosted a carnival inviting all towns to participate. With the new Player Event Coordinator in place, I can see this really blossom into the community event it was intented for. I would like to invite each governor to join me after the next Counsel meeting, July 26th to discuss. I have attached the original news feed that Andrasta posted. Thank you Andrasta for capturing the moments and giving us a time capsule to go back to. Vesper will host the Carnival in the Fall, date pending. All are welcome to participate. Thank you for your time!

http://stratics.com/community/threads/vesper-carnival-a-night-to-remember.304133/

Khaleesi

Last edited:

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not active over on Atlantic anymore, however I will come in and lend a hand. See you July 26th after your meeting.