• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Vesper Carnival ~ A Night to Remember!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Vesper Carnival recently held by Governor Lady Khaleesi was a great success and a good time was had by all. Below are some engravings of the evening.

The Event was very well attended by many different Citizens of the Realm on August 24th at 7:30 pm on the Main Vesper Isle.

I arrived a bit late for this event and missed the rules but still managed to make the very boat that the Governor herself was piloting. That will teach me to be late. Fortunately after much sailing we arrived back safe and sound in one piece. I saw several jump off the boat and kiss the ground thanking the gods they were on dry land again.

Sadly I didn't win the “Raven-ous” Pie Eating Contest but Raven’s scrumptious pies certainly hit the spot. "Vesper’s Ravenous Pie Champion” must have had an empty tummy going in.

Wynn's Waterworks had the prizes flowing as participants happily splashed their way into riches and trinkets.

Sinful Obsession’s Kissing Zone was indeed another dimension with the brave and the lonely lining up for forbidden delight. I confess that I snuck back for a smooch myself later on.

Trinsic Tonic & Treats was a very popular spot all evening serving Cotton Candy, Fish Pie and lots of Alcohol concoctions from all over the Realm. I laughed when I saw Magincia Swill listed and wondered if there was a Healer nearby for anyone who might try that particular brew.

Tonic & Treats was sponsored and stocked by Governor Lew and Soar of Trinsic with some lovely Ladies to help Patrons experience the magic of the Carnival atmosphere with much good cheer.

Last edited:

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Tall Thin Pale Man directed the Roulette & Gambling Station like he had been doing it all of his life & many saw their fortunes rise and fall with a few roles of the dice.

The Knife Throwing Contest was held at the Governors Office and attracted quite a cutthroat crowd well used to throwing knifes it seems.

The Petting Zoo was my absolute favorite as I love animals so much. I was admiring the fantastic job done and happily petting the inhabitants until some thing happened that may scar me for life. The IIama tending the animals and allowing Carnival goers in to the enclosure suddenly pulled out a carrot and a pillow. He proceeded to smother the rabbit, butcher and cook it right before our very eyes. Mothers & Fathers hastily pulled children away from the sight and those children that saw cried terrible tears of sorrow for the poor innocent bunny.

The Archery Extravaganza was held on a great ship next to the Mage shop with the best score in 10 shots being the Grand Prize Winner.

Strongman’s Challenge brought out many who were fine physical specimens and they moved the 800 stones with determination and grace. Definitely too much clothing worn for this event.

The Ship Skipper Contest was a success but had one false start as someone forgot to unlock some of the boats. After that was fixed, Participants raced around the City collecting specially named cakes and Bottles for the title of “Ship Skipper of Vesper. The Grand Prize will be a “Captain John’s Hat inscribed with Vesper’s own Ship Skipper” & Gold prizes for the runner ups.

After prizes were handed out, Lady Khaleesi spoke up and thanked all the Attendees and all those who helped put together a fun night for all. Fireworks were set off and loud cheering was heard for the Lady Governor of Vesper who has definitely put the City of Vesper back on the map of activity. Hopefully the Citizens of Vesper see what a Jewel they have and vote for her again.

Last edited:

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Andrasta,

Thank you for your thorough and entertaining report of the eve. You captured so many moments and its great to have an "album" to look back on and reminisce . I am sorry that I can not
be at the Goodman's Memorial this evening as I have a previous engagement with the family that I must attend. I know it will be spectacular and will be there in spirit.

Kind Regards,
Khaleesi