• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Vesper Boar Hunt - 8/25/2015 - 6 to 8pm est.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail ! I am pleased to announce the Vesper Boar Hunt on Tuesday the 25th from 6 to 8pm est.

We will meet at the Vesper Mint @ 5:45pm est, where the rules will be stated and any questions answered. The Boar Event is open to any skill level, whether it be your craftier or your seasoned warrior type. You may kill the regular Boars or the Vesper Boars, that have been conjured from a Evil Orc Shaman from their loathsome base in Cove, for those that desire a challenge. A Gate from Luna will be provided to the Vesper Mint for a limited time before and after the Event.

Hunting Permits will be provided for you.

Rules :
The Hunting Permit MUST HAVE - VESPER - in the recorded location
Heaviest Boar turned in at the end of the 6 to 8pm est time limit Wins.
1st Place - 15mil / 2nd Place - 9mil / 3rd Place - 3mil.

This Map Shows you where the Vesper Boundaries are : Anywhere inside the RED Should say Vesper for the location on Permit.

upload_2015-8-16_21-40-56.png

Good Luck to you all. Remember, you do not have to specifically fight the Vesper Boars. They are there to challenge your Courage & Skill. We'll see if you have what it takes ;)

upload_2015-8-16_21-44-53.png

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail ! Thanks to very generous donations by the K^S & O*S Guilds the Prize money has grown. 1st Place is 15 mil / 2nd Place is 9 mil/ 3rd Place is 3mil. I hope to see you all Tues the 25th @ 5:45pm est for the rules at the Vesper Mint. This Event is set up so anyone can participate. I hope to see you all there :)

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Folks,

There are going to be "special" boars to hunt and kill during this event. This is not your typical boar hunt. You will need to make sure you bring powerful weapons... and plenty of band-aids.

I look forward to seeing you all there! Happy hunting!

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Everyone. Just a reminder that this is TODAY. Please meet at the Vesper Mint @ 5:45pm est for rules and questions. Event runs 6 to 8pm. Also this Event is for any character. You can hunt regular Boars or the Vesper Boars if you desire a challenge. Only hunting permits with Vesper in the recorded location will be accepted. See you all there this evening.

upload_2015-8-25_14-6-51.png

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail ! I wish to Thank everyone who came out tonight to make Vesper's first PEC Event a success. I apologize for the few hiccups we had but have learned from them to make the next one even better. Here are you Winners of the Vesper Boar Hunt : 1st Place was Iggiwilv with a Boar of 220 pounds. - 2nd Place was DaBoss with a 219 pound Boar along with a tie with Iggiwilv who also had a 219 Boar. - 3rd Place went to Devon Hawkins with a 217 pound Boar. Also, my apologizes to NightWind, she actually had a 218 Pound Boar that was lost amongest all the permits. She will receive 3mil for 3rd place also. Again, I am sorry I missed your permit. I still have everyone's permit that they turned in. If you wish it back please pm or leave a message here. You can leave a message at the Vesper Cultural Center also. Thank you PEC Wraith and Everyone who showed up tonight :) Now for the Pictures.

upload_2015-8-25_21-13-2.png

upload_2015-8-25_21-13-35.png

upload_2015-8-25_21-13-58.png

upload_2015-8-25_21-14-24.png

upload_2015-8-25_21-14-45.png

upload_2015-8-25_21-15-5.png

upload_2015-8-25_21-15-24.png

upload_2015-8-25_21-15-43.png

upload_2015-8-25_21-16-4.png

upload_2015-8-25_21-16-26.png

upload_2015-8-25_21-16-50.png

upload_2015-8-25_21-17-11.png

Thank you all so much again for coming out tonight :)