• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Vesper Arena IDOC

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today the Vesper Arena fell, it belonged to a fellow guild member. I completely forgot about it despite sitting in the house next to it, it was just off screen and i missed it.

I would like to know if anyone looted it when it fell, if they did could they please return the soulstones if there were any to me as the player might return one day.

This is the building in question:

I fear that no one was camping it as i didn't see anyone there all day, which would be a great shame, i hope my friend banked his soulstones.

Thank you for reading

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything was looted. I did not see any soulstones, but there where several people there.