• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Vesper : A Growing Town

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be highlighting the ever growing town of Vesper in this thread. All are welcome to come and see this growing town and participate in all the Events the Town holds and visit the many of the newly functioning Homes/Museums/Tavern and places of Business.

First off, I am pleased to announce the opening of the Vesper Cultural Center. The Center is located in Vesper Heights, it is the second building behind the Solamnic Order Castle (K^S Castle) on the road between Vesper & Minoc.

K^S MAP 12-19-141.jpg
zcc1.JPG

Say Rune (rune) to the Steward out front for a Rune to here.

zcc2.JPG

The Center offers a Large Selection of Books and Items that can be read. There is a Movie Theater and Music area here also. The roof offers a Community Garden. You are free to pick apples, peaches, grapes and honey from the bee hives (careful not to get stung)

1st Floor : Offers many of the in game books that abound throughout the lands and a few Librarians that Sell Scribe related items and Harpsichord rolls. Bytor's Apothecary Vendors offer your potion needs to your ailments.

zcc3.JPG
2nd Floor : Offers many EM Event Books and Items to read alone with a complete set of the Sands of Sosaria to read also.

zcc4.JPG
3rd Floor : Offers a Movie Theater and Music area, along with a Concession Stand for visitors.

zcc5.JPG
Roof : The Community Garden. Please feel free to pick apples, peaches, grapes and honey if you need it.

zcc6.JPG

Enjoy your stay and sign the bulletin board if you had a pleasant visit.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The next building highlighted is the Vesper Tavern. The Tavern is located on the road between the Bank and the Graveyard 74o 38'N - 102o 5'E. The Tavern is part of the Catskills Tavern Monthly Rotations.

upload_2015-4-13_23-49-29.png

Inside we have a small eating area along with the Bar.

upload_2015-4-13_23-59-25.png

We also have a outdoor area for all your gatherings and storytelling. The Vesper Tavern also offers for your convenience a Hitching Post for your Pets along with a Crystal and Corrupted Crystal to get you to your destinations.

upload_2015-4-14_0-3-8.png

Another picture of the outdoor area.

upload_2015-4-14_0-4-18.png

We hope to see you on Tavern Nights. Please enjoy your stay :)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love the look of the tavern, and the center. Of course Aedon would wonder what the heck a movie theatre is.
Keep up the good work.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Town of Vesper & the K^S Guild held a Shard Christmas Party 12/2014 Here are some pics from the Party.

People staring to gather

upload_2015-4-14_7-56-7.png

upload_2015-4-14_7-56-42.png

upload_2015-4-14_7-57-34.png

upload_2015-4-14_7-58-14.png

upload_2015-4-14_7-59-28.png

And our Special Guest for the Evening Arrives :)

upload_2015-4-14_8-0-33.png

Some Christmas Bank Deco.

upload_2015-4-14_8-1-42.png

It was a fun party enjoyed by all right before the Holiday. Thank you all who came and celebrated.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to introduce the Vesper Market House. It serves as Vesper Market Event House (Last Saturday of each month), Vesper Auction House when needed and as a more personal office for the Governor. The house is located just off the Vesper Beach. 53 0 N - 102 39 E

There is mailbox out front for the Vesper Woodman Event held every month. There is also an area to hold your mounts and a Hitching Post if you wanted to stable your mount or pet. There is also a crystal portal for your convenience.
upload_2015-7-26_14-11-36.png

This is the area used for the Vesper Market Event. Vendors are placed in here for the Event. There is a Forge/Anvil and Soulforge for those that need to fashion their wares. There is also a Bartender placed for all to enjoy and nice cool drink or maybe something a little harder ;)
upload_2015-7-26_14-19-11.png

Second Floor is used as the Vesper Auction House.
upload_2015-7-26_14-21-8.png

The Third Floor is used as Offices for the Current Governor of Vesper.
upload_2015-7-26_14-22-39.png

I hope to see you all at Vesper market Events or the Vesper Woodman Events.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And my dear friend Jennifer was glad to have her house go to you Lord Bytor, as she remembers you fondly from days long gone.

She used to play my "daughter" (aka progeny) as Lady Nemesis and Ate was her LGM Smith/crafter back in the day. She and Lady Morgasse (who is now in K^S with that character, real name Sherri) both played my progeny.

They wanted more PvM than they wanted RP, thus I sent them to our most valued allies in K^S.

Glad to have been the one to decorate it for Mare and General.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some new additions to the Vesper Cultural Center.

Main floor I have added 2 new books(blue) I recently acquired. They are Yorik's Log & Travis' Journey. I am also going to highlight, The Sentinel, Volume #1(red). It won the Catskills writing contest held back in January of this year. Blitzkrieg of K^S wrote it. It is a very good story and well worth the read.

upload_2015-8-5_2-14-23.png

On the 2nd floor I have added the New Global Arc Drops. They are all set to public so you can hear the sounds they make by double clicking on them.
* The Emerald of the Rondorin Empire along with 3 books. One book is written by EM Barnaby which gives the fiction behind the Event story. The other two books are The Ikuchi written by Tsumura & Funa Yurei written by Junkichi which really go into detail about the story line.
* Sapphire Eye of the Dungeon Doom
* Lesser Wolfgang Ruby along with 3 books. My Son written by Wolfgang - The Black Compendium written by Mondain & Words to a Stranger written by Owain

upload_2015-8-5_2-21-32.png

I have also added a few of the Slim the Fence rewards from the Trader quest.

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been awhile. I have had a very busy year.

Today we highlight the Christmas Museum in Vesper. The Christmas Museum is located just off the Vesper Beach. There is a crystal portal located out front for your convenience when you are through visiting. There is also a Steward out front that will provide you with a rune back to here. I am always adding new items when I get them. Thank you for visiting :)

52 50N / 103 38E

zx1.JPG

1st Floor : Featuring my small collection of white Holiday Bells, various food items, some gift boxes & various Christmas items.
--- The Heart of Winter on the black pedestal. Double click it for a rather neat bell sound.

zx2.JPG

2nd Floor : My collection of the Charlie Brown Christmas Trees, Coal Fired / Christmas Dragons & various other Christmas items.

zx3.JPG

3rd Floor : Complete collection of Holiday Toy Guards & 4 complete sets of the Snow Globes.

zx4.JPG

Roof : Various Reindeer and other Christmas Items. Roof is Santa's launching area.

zx5.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Vesper Lighthouse. Hopefully when the New King / EM arrives, I can work with him / her to make this little area into a Park / Picnic area :)

zvesperlighthouse1.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally added ALL the books and shinies from the Time of Legends Arc at the Vesper Cultural Center on the 2nd floor. Every book and crystal is set for anyone to read or hear the noise it makes. If you cannot get it to work please pm me or let me know here. Thank you.

zaq1.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today feature in Vesper is the K^S NW lookout - Winery & Distillery. It is located on the northern Vesper road heading towards Minoc. It is on the shore line just below the mini graveyard. 91 9n / 96 49e

zw1.JPG

Ground floor out front is the vineyard and garden. The is a steward there also if you would like a rune back. Just say rune.

zw2.JPG

On the inside of the building on the ground floor is the production area.

zw3.JPG

2nd Floor is a lounge & kitchen area.

zw4.JPG

3rd Floor is a bedding area and office area.

zw5.JPG

A Watchman stand vigilant to warn Vesper of anything incoming and a Wine Tasting / Bar area.

zw6.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been awhile since I shared another Vesper Home. This Home is the Vesper Lighthouse & Museum. A Fishing & Statuette Museum. It is located in South Vesper on the Beach. It also serves as a vendor house for all things from the Sea. I hope you enjoy it. 45 53n / 98 55e

Front Pouch. Has a Crystal Portal, a Runebook of other Vesper Building and a Steward that will give you a rune to here is you say "rune"

zlh1.JPG

First Floor is the Fishing Museum. Things I have collected. A work in progress.

zlh2.JPG

Second Floor is part on my statuette Collection.

zlh3.JPG

3rd Floor is a continuation of my Statuette Collection.

zlh4.JPG

Roof is more Statues a small Vineyard and a Food area where you can rest up and have a bite to eat before you set ship and sail back into the sea.

zlh5.JPG

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whew, it's been awhile since I have posted anything here. I am very pleased to Announce that Vesper now has a Arcane Circle at it's bank. A couple more benches and flowers have been added at the bank also. :)

zvesper1ab.jpg