• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Very Very Scared!!!

D

DGLita

I just logged in after the update and lo and behold, a long forgotten Betaville sim greets me. The scary part is that only 3 sims can be seen, and My MAIN sim is nowhere to be seen!!!!!

Please tell me this is a bad dream, please tell me my sim is safe - PLEASE!!

Edit: I just loged everythign out and then logged my main account in with TSO patch. I have 4 Betaville sims, I thought only 1 sim would come over from Betaville, this means I have lost 2 sims, but thank goodness my main sim is still there

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Lita,

If you do not intend to keep any merging BV sims you can retire those sims and your missing Ea-land sims will re-appear. I don't have that option because I know one of my sims on one of my betaville accounts owns a campfire I would hate to lose. Not sure If I want to give up my homes there either.

G

Gaby

I had posted on a diff. thread, but then I saw this one sooo....I just wanted to say Thank you Gracie.I deleted the betaville sim and like magic ,my EA Land sim popped back up:):):) Tysm:)

I

imported_Qute Pi

My issue is, we shouldn't have to make a choice.
If we are locked out of everything but EA Land then the first sim available should be EA Land sims.

Someone needs to fix this, period.

G

They are showing according to age. Some day down the line when they are merged, I want to see my oldest there first, because it is that sim I will choose to play, not a baby sim I am forced to play with now.

I

imported_Qute Pi

Well I agree with the age thing, I'd be the same way...but until all our sims are merged, I think the first available should be the ones we can actually use.

Oh well, I hear there is a work around. Good enough...

G

Noooo Gracie you cannot delete that house! Its too cool.

I too wont be deleting my BV sims, I have campfires too.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I think I have to hold onto the house as long as there is hope that someday it can be in a "free will" category. Kind of silly having a house designed for free will if there is none. lol.

G

I'll keep hoping right along with you! *looks forward to fires at Gracies again*