• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Very selfish

K

kaylun

Somone has been leading off the bosses from the cavern of the lost so that no one can use the area. I will wait for a server reset and take pictures of who is doing it. All the new high level ingredients drop there off the rat men but the ratmen will not spawn if the boss mobs are led off.

K

kaylun

I meant cavern of the discarded. Somone on Baja is attempting to control the spawn. typical

Y

Yalp

someone is also working the spawn up to Renowned level and then leaving it. The moment you clear the renowned, it's like a magnet, and peeps are showing back up to take over the spawn.

I'm sure Baja is much better than this.

Of course numbnuts reside on every shard

*shh...in case reverse psychology is the order of the day*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be interested as well to know who's doing this but only for curosity.

I understand that this might be a bit of a pain in the ass but let's not condemn the whole shard for it. Best way to get positive feedback on an issue is to stay positive yourself.

K

kaylun

i have been researching the problem a little and it seems that if you kite the renowned too far away from spawn they diapear and break the spawn until the next server reset

Y

Yalp

no these are the mini champ spawns in the abyss.... and certain members in a certain guild are becoming notorious for working it up to renowned then leaving it waiting for others to clear it, then coming back when we've cleaned it up for them.

Curiosity isn't what it'd call it.

Kaylun had it right.. selfish.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I added a post about the issue to the beta forum, not that there's any guarantee a developer will see it. My suggestion is that folks use the feedback form on the UO website to submit LOTS of complaints about this issue. You can find the form by clicking the "Feedback" button on the www.uo.com website, or go to it directly here: http://www.uoherald.com/feedback/index.php .

It's unfortunate people stoop to this kind of behavior, but it's not really a surprise either.

Y

Yalp

I added a post about the issue to the beta forum, not that there's any guarantee a developer will see it. My suggestion is that folks use the feedback form on the UO website to submit LOTS of complaints about this issue. You can find the form by clicking the "Feedback" button on the www.uo.com website, or go to it directly here: http://www.uoherald.com/feedback/index.php .

It's unfortunate people stoop to this kind of behavior, but it's not really a surprise either.
agreed/

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think sometimes when mobs are targetted on you and you recall out they will follow in the direction you end up in, and can end up far away from their starting point. So some of this luring out might be accidents. Having said that, my thief was sneaking around and noticed Tikitavi(sp?) hanging out by Slasher of the veils a couple hours ago. I think they were admiring the codex of virtue together and wondering why the ones in their houses keep breaking...