• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Very Rare Pet! "RAT MARE"

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was a nightmare who was turned into a ratman by the baracoons years back. It was glitched to stay as a ratman! He can stil be riddin. He can die and not change back to normal form. When trained to max he is 4 STARS! This a great pet for any high end rare pet collectors! Serious offers only this isn't an every day pet this is up there with Ethereal Hiryu's Speed Cu Sidhe's Etc..

I will be posting this also under the Rare Trade
forum.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very cool dude!

(but still not as cool as my ethy hiryu!!!)

Good luck selling, let me know if you happen to need a broker :)

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a question, is this legal? I know with the Medusa glitch, people would page on pets for them to be turned to their normal hue instead of the stone color is was glitched to have.

Would the same thing happen to this mare?

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a question, is this legal? I know with the Medusa glitch, people would page on pets for them to be turned to their normal hue instead of the stone color is was glitched to have.

Would the same thing happen to this mare?
I have had it for years without a problem, so I don't think so. They let the ethereal pets go as well as the evil omen cursed pets, and others. But I personally haven't run into an issue.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wonder if he is now vulnerable to Vermin/Repond slayers while he is in that form?

Assuming yes...

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does it look like when you ride it?
It looks like you are riding a normal horse. Because of it being poly morphed into a rat it changes the hue to normal which gives a normal white horse appearence.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Errr try the Tamers forum...it dont belong here...

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Errr try the Tamers forum...it dont belong here...
First off it is on the tamer forum. Second the tamers forum is barely looked at now a days, and I've seen rare pets be on the rare forums before so please dont troll no rason for it. Its a rare a pet you cant get. Just like im sure an Ethereal hiryu would be posted here or any other extremly rare animal. I've even seen many dreads posted here in the past.