• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] very rare items?

M

mandosa-nice

Full Phoenix Armor 125-200m
Cloack of minax 30-50m

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm interested in the crystal wisp fragment believe they go for 30-40 mil. Also what color lanterns and what do they say

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow nice bunch of items there, where did you get all these from out of curiosity?

Corpse

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oblivion... wants that needle bad, should contact him.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
information on your scepter

from Season 3

Lake Superior:
Ancient Golden Scepter (12)
Royal Inquisitor Cloaks (10) (No special attributes)
Orcish Scimitar (10), 40 Physical Resistance
Flawless Stone (~) (1-2)
A Diamond Shard (~) (10)

F

Fraggles

I got these item from an idoc this morning and the shard is Lake Superior. i dont think i am selling the items atm i kind of like them lol. i have a rares muesum in tram ice island and these items will go nicely to my collection :)
Thank you for all the info sofar. The lanters dont seem to say anything speacal some are just lantern and some have a crafted by mark but there are several colors from light orange,med orange darker orange and a couple shades of blue

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fraggles, a white deamon hide recently sold here on the rares forums at auction for over 300m and I'm guessing that the color of an item as rare as that would not have a great impact on the price

A

AshMoney

The feathers and fishing wieght arent worth much of anything.

The feathers maybe 1k, and the wieght maybe a mil. The wieght was made thru a bug in the game.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fraggles....I just PMed you, I would really like to purchase Oblivion's Needle.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

I know it's a long shot and sorry to jump the thread..

But as an IDOC was mentioned and a TON of event items from the same season were mentioned... Anyone there possibly get a Life's Ruination bone helm?