• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Very Nice Tamer-Mage Ring

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tamer Mage Ring.png

Want to sell that Ring. Pls PN or posting here in this thread, how much you want to pay. Available on DF or ATL.

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anybody else, who wants to purchase pretty nice Tamer-Mage ring?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Lol. What mage-tamer need Stam or HCI?
So it is pretty average 6-mod (we count usefull) ANTIQUE ring. Can be good for DF, but not for Atl.
OP can go to underwater on Atl and check what kind of legendary jewels people toss on the floor.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Lol. What mage-tamer need Stam or HCI?
So it is pretty average 6-mod (we count usefull) ANTIQUE ring. Can be good for DF, but not for Atl.
OP can go to underwater on Atl and check what kind of legendary jewels people toss on the floor.
I was thinking same thing but saw someone offer 100 million and wondered if maybe I'm the dumb one..

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx for your replies, but PLS dont raid this thread with your opinions. This is not a "discussion" thread, it is a "selling" thread. BTW go and look at VS on atl. You wont find anything similar like that for less than 175m or more on auction safes.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thx for your replies, but PLS dont raid this thread with your opinions. This is not a "discussion" thread, it is a "selling" thread. BTW go and look at VS on atl. You wont find anything similar like that for less than 175m or more on auction safes.
Thank you!
Don't listen to the haters. I sell jewelry all the time that people claim is garbage or not very good. Whether I get 20m or 300m it's all profit :)

gwen

Slightly Crazed
you had a 100m proposal before. You turned it down without stating your reasons or your desired price here. Why you upping this thread ?

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100m would be fair, but the guy who said 100m, didnt answer or react. so i push again :)

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Eval Int useless to a Tamer Mage because most only use Magery to get around/heal and let their pets do all the work. Also most are Tamer/Bard/Mage and not many Tames use jewelry with Taming/Lore encase they forget to equip after death and order pets, bad move. So maybe you have the SDI FC and FCR as really useful. Now it you disagree then please tell us why you think this is so GREAT.
If I gave you an offer 2 months ago and you waited this long I would ignore you also. This is an Auction with no rules, why even bother. People SELLING things set the price so the type of thread is a lie.

Why does a Tamer need HCI DCI Stam on an Antique Jewel.