• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Very Nice GD Blessed Spell Book

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it has been almost three years and it looks like Siege is in my past so....looking to sell these last two items

old blessed Spell book: 30 sdi 3 man regen 10 lmc...a max blessed book!

any my GD
929 hps
624/125/658
84/82/42/58/67
123.6 wrest
121.7 tac
103.4 res
122.1 magery

red color

As i no longer play Siege...gold or items to trade on ATl is the way to go here!

please post here if you are interested, thxs!!!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly I don't have prodo gold.. I've got some rates and such on chessy. Id like both. Will get back to you

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Very upper class farming dragon with good protection/PvP possiblities (resist of 120.1 is perfered for PvP). King Edward rated at 4-7 Million if only one owner.

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'll bid 18 mil its all i got in atlantic

Last edited:

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very upper class farming dragon with good protection/PvP possiblities (resist of 120.1 is perfered for PvP). King Edward rated at 4-7 Million if only one owner.
agreed its more of a pvm gd....maybe 5 better on the shard...4/7 mil is way low sorry

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
both sold to baby doll!!!!

thxs for all the icq's seems siege is not so dead...long live TNT!!!

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why only one owner?

An I have one thats right on par with this one. >.< Crazy.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Pets can only be traded 3-5 times based on the skills of the owner, skills of the person recieving it, and the skills/power of the pet. Everytime the pet is traded the control factor drops. I proved this by taking a personally tamed G drag and it obeying 1 out of 10 commands and one that was not tamed by me and trading it 3 times and it obeying 1 out of 3 commands. Both experiments were with 120 tame/lore/vet. Hence the more its traded the value drops.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pets can only be traded 3-5 times based on the skills of the owner, skills of the person recieving it, and the skills/power of the pet. Everytime the pet is traded the control factor drops. I proved this by taking a personally tamed G drag and it obeying 1 out of 10 commands and one that was not tamed by me and trading it 3 times and it obeying 1 out of 3 commands. Both experiments were with 120 tame/lore/vet. Hence the more its traded the value drops.
I was under the impression trading pets didn't matter only if another player re-tamed them from wild, did you only try 10 commands each time or did you try a larger sample size? Did you feed the pet after each failed command to reset it's loyalty or did the fails all come at the ends of the ten attempts?

I just tested transferring a pet between two characters around thirty times and there is definitely no limit on the number of times a pet can be traded at least unless it only effects some pets.

Last edited:

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not the one with 69(?) phys I hope? ;)
Oh I have that one as well. I wanted something trained up so I could use right away, and not have to worry about it. I have a bunch of pets that need training right now. Just takes time.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Revvo, I did my tests a little over a year ago when the trading of the very first super high G drags started heavy trading. If you can in fact trade ANY pet more than 5 times then my trading and control facts are totally out of date and until I get back into the game I won't quote from those out of date papers anymore. TY for the update. And I refed the G drag everytime it didnt obey and restarted the count, and did 10 total counts with %'s making the totals.

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Revvo, I did my tests a little over a year ago when the trading of the very first super high G drags started heavy trading. If you can in fact trade ANY pet more than 5 times then my trading and control facts are totally out of date and until I get back into the game I won't quote from those out of date papers anymore. TY for the update. And I refed the G drag everytime it didnt obey and restarted the count, and did 10 total counts with %'s making the totals.

sorry dude i call ******** on your test...no matter how many times it has been traded it is all the same. for the recond i tamed this GD myself.

sorry babydoll i lost power at my house....i am back and ready when you are!!!