• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Very Nasty PvP Beetle

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey,

Rune Beetle

Hit points 356 (360 is max)
Dex 164 (170 is max)
INT 423 (more than 400 !)
Str 449 (super strong!)

Resists

65/47/35/87/48 nearly maximum phys/fire Resists (max is 65/50)... perfect for PvP

and now its skills:

all skills fully trained to 100% and

poisoning 121,7 -> automatically LETHAL poison

Eval Int 112,1 -> Jackpot!!!!!!! dont have to say more (112,5 is max). Its casting power and speed is ridicolous.

This is the best Beetle ever i saw for doing PvP and i lored about a few thousands in more than 6 or 7 Years and tamed only maybe 10 of them :)
I dont know if people still use such nasty beetles, but on Drachenfels there are only a few pvp activities theese days, so i considered a Sale for that pet.

Pls, let me know if u are interested in such a pet and how much u will pay for.

thx so far

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As a connoisseur of fine rune beetles, that is a top tier pvp rune beetle... I can confirm how difficult it is to find bugs like that. I've tamed for years and found three that are in the same category (120 poison/110 eval int/high str), with hits and resists that aren't embarrassing...

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx to all for taking part in that threat. The pet is sold and i think it will be soon seen on atlantic.

ciao and cya later :)

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey to all,

this nasty beetle is again available and for sale. It`s available on any shard.

So go ahead for that real rare pvp bug :)

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay lets do an auction.

Buyout is 200 mio

Last edited:

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a guy from atl. offered a buyout via private message. At the moment, it`s still available until that guy confirmed his offer.

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that guy didn`t show up again, lol

So that beetle is still available :)