• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Very Cool WIRED Article on Ultima and Ultima Fandom!

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I thought everyone would enjoy reading this article on WIRED! Here is the link. ‘Ultima’ Fandom Is Still Going Strong. I got a lot of smiles and a kick reading it. I hope you will too!

I got Covid in February, most likely, as there weren't any tests then. The doc has had me confined home for my own safety since then, as I'm immune-compromised, and I have had lingering effects which have left me not able to conduct 'business as usual.' I apologize to all of you for my long absence, and I hope to return to activity and logging in as soon as I'm able, and can do it once more!

I wish you all HEALTH, and great happiness, and enjoyment of the wonder that is Ultima Online! Love to you all. I miss you! Safe travels. - El.

Last edited: