• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Very cool and uniquely named items! #2

slippjeem

Looking for a whispering rose for Little
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yea I thought it was over too as you could tell from the post that was there....

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Seems i won #19 for 20m. If you don't mind i would like to have @Longtooths pick up my winning auction if possible. My main pc is down and can't get icq to work properly on this one so it would be much easier to go this route rather than play PM tag.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Seems i won #19 for 20m. If you don't mind i would like to have @Longtooths pick up my winning auction if possible. My main pc is down and can't get icq to work properly on this one so it would be much easier to go this route rather than play PM tag.
ICQ broke....guess you didnt get the tells of my cussing you at the ATL event Thursday night haha. I figured you had me on ignore lol.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are the winners of the Roses auction with totals. I will ICQ you for transaction. If something is wrong, please ICQ asap!

Roses:

#1) 15m - Flutter
#2) NS
#3) 20m - lady arduinna
#4) 20m - lady arduinna
#5) 20m - Longtooths
#6) 41m - Scott
#7) 70m - Longtooths
#8) 17m- Dregg
#9) 50m - Longtooths
#10) 70m - Longtooths
#11) 30m - Flutter