• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Very bad RNG or very bad algorithm?

P

pgcd

I spent the best part of the last hour crafting platemail do to imbue, looking for either very high bonuses to fire and poison, or no bonus at all. I used up around 2000 ingots, which means I must have creafted and smelted around 300 dos (recycling included), and observed quite a few pieces where at least one of the elementals resistances had no bonus at all - except physical. ONE piece out of 250 had no bonus to physical (that I really don't need).
My question is: was I extremely, horribly unlucky, or is the algorithm to give the exceptional + arms lore resistance bonus broken, as in "roll for every resistance in order and so always start with phys"?