• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Verum & Cheapsuit

G

You guys have both talked alot of [censored] Cheapsuit did attempt to fight me then got scared after I attacked him and never returned even after I healed him and killed the guy who jumped on him

Verum I tried to lead him away from his house because well you guys know how that guild is with there house...

Anyways I start to go offense on him after toying with him for a few minutes
and he hid then brought in Guarding Kx , Havic ->(Dismount), Pantera , Cash , Lothar C8V , Plus him self Verum

But ya I liked how you said you was going to fight me one on one today

I am starting to wonder if possibly Verum and Cheapsuit are played bye the same person

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I am starting to wonder if possibly Verum and Cheapsuit are played bye the same person

[/ QUOTE ]Nah, cheapy fights 1v1. I have fought him a couple times 1v1 until one of us ran out of something important. Once I ran (well, called in reinforcements) and once he ran.
He never chickened out early though, and I give him props for that. Only reason he ran was cuz he ran outta bandies or something, which is acceptable in my book, no reason to just roll over and die.
And our fights lasted at least a couple of minutes...

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Anyways I start to go offense on him after toying with him for a few minutes
and he hid then brought in Guarding Kx , Havic -&gt;(Dismount), Pantera , Cash , Lothar C8V , Plus him self Verum

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, ill assume you won with that crew after you right?

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Ive Been calling Verumn out for years now, that guy wont do anything, just give up, he waits like a coward with his tammers to kill ya then talks like he a pvp god....lol

lemme know how u do on getting him to actually one v one?

Yellow Cupcake 4 Verumn!

G

Someone please clear this up for me. I thought Cheapy was High Risk / Darkness. And Verum is Verum and no one else ATM.

G

ya was a big secrect but I finally solved it after a few years caught him lol

I

imported_archite666

You lie with like a rug, my job keeps me 6 on and 3 off, the only time iv been on was in dispise when it got raided, I participated in no such ganking, I dont doupt it happened, but you shouldnt lie it just shoots your credibility to hell.

But thanks for the name mention, its nice to know im thought about.

G

I have no idea who you even are on the boards because like most you dont go bye ur stratics name in game nor do I care who u are because well ur jsv so that alone means ur skill level is no higher then a guy who has been in NEW for a few months... like said nobody.. stealther im sure... If I listed a name u was def there

N

Nerf-Herder

He has a point Kage, I bet all of us think about cash each and everyday.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Ya I be so clueless. *back to LOL sites*

[/ QUOTE ]

*chuckle*