• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Verification of Entitlement Days?

G

Well, today I decided to try to get hubby in on another account since it seemed trying to get him in on his first account wasn't gonna happen.....Pari did answer but said I'd have to go through CS e-mail help, which was a bust, no surprise LOL.

So I remembered his information on another account, which was open not long after the first one, and got him in successfully, but the account says he's only got 99 entitlement days, which is totally impossible.....that would mean we'd only paid for the account for 3 billing cycles and I know that we had that account for at least double that length of time, if not longer. Has anyone else experienced entitlement days being off and is there a way to get verification on this somehow? EA doesn't answer e-mails, so I'm at a loss. Even if the account was only open a year, that's still the first year statue and 20+ skill locks hubby's not gonna get that he's definitely entitled to

G

I would try calling customer service. I know of several people that called and were able to get an answer about the # of paid days on their account.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I would try calling customer service. I know of several people that called and were able to get an answer about the # of paid days on their account.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, that's worth a shot. At least I'd get a live person even if the answer was 'can't help you', hehe. I guess too I was curious if anybody else who came back on a free account (which this one is for now, but he said if the entitlement days were fixed he'd probably subscribe) had this issue.

ETA: I see at the top of the EA login page it says "XXXXXX(Membername)" member since June 2004, then at the bottom it says requested deactivation 10-1-2004, so that's 4* months, not 3, and no other games were ever registered with this account name, so that right there tells me something is screwy
(I thought 6 but duh, June is the 6th month, October is the 10th month, so that's 4 months, but still that should be somewhere around 120 entitlement days.....lets see what phone CS says LOL)

N

NightFlyer

If the account recieved any paid time, i.e. free month when the game went live as thank you of purchasing in advance of release, free month for prize winner, free month as a bribe to stay when trying to close the account, this doesn't count as entitlement time.

Per Lee Fancey (and they have no intentions of changing this, again, per Lee Fancey). Reference: Dev chat in TC3 Pub.

Nice huh?

edited to add: Hense my second account gets gifts before my Founder account, go figure that one.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I've paid every month for over 5 years. However, I managed to lose 6 entitlement days due to the accounting system. Apparently, any time I had to change expiration date on a CC or changing billing method between time cards back to CC, I lost time. Never had a day go by that I couldn't log in, but lost 6 of my entitlement days along the way.

G

<blockquote><hr>

If the account recieved any paid time, i.e. free month when the game went live as thank you of purchasing in advance of release, free month for prize winner, free month as a bribe to stay when trying to close the account, this doesn't count as entitlement time.

Per Lee Fancey (and they have no intentions of changing this, again, per Lee Fancey). Reference: Dev chat in TC3 Pub.

Nice huh?

edited to add: Hense my second account gets gifts before my Founder account, go figure that one.

[/ QUOTE ]
(that and the following not directed at you Nightflyer)

I'm gonna break my no swearing oath for a moment to say [censored]. That's probably what happened.....sigh.

G

This is odd. I opened an old trial acct to check out some rumors. My entitlement is 14 days. LOL How could I have ever paid for that amount of time. Unless I just never paid.

btw. BIG Problems with free accts.