• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Venomous Bite advice

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Do I have to get poison on the first stage to activate Venomous Bite?

I've already cocked this up twice don't fancy doing it a thired time :)

Venomous Bite

• Causes the creature to poison all nearby targets.
  • Only available to tameable creature with the Poisoning Skill.
Thanks for your help.
Trill

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have not had a problem adding it to any creature yet.. what problem are you having?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmm... in all honesty I am not sure about that. Never tried to get that combination. @Pawain or @Donavon will most likely know though. Their knowledge is far superior to mine.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not every pet has the option of adding certain abilities. The second line in y our post that says only tamables that have poisoning can have venomous bite, which mean when you tame something it has to have poisoning already, such as naja, rune beelte, dimetrasaur. You cant just add anything to everything, doesn't work like that.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Assuming the pet type can get venomous bite:

You needed to choose the venomous bite first. When you choose the magic skill poison, it removes the other options on many pets.

Choose abilities from the bottom up.

What type of pet and what do you want on it?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not every pet has the option of adding certain abilities. The second line in y our post that says only tamables that have poisoning can have venomous bite, which mean when you tame something it has to have poisoning already, such as naja, rune beelte, dimetrasaur. You cant just add anything to everything, doesn't work like that.

Cus can get venomous bite. My "Rabid Dog" has it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just tested a Cu Sidhe. I dont know your pet type.

Ok Like DC said, the pet has to have poisoning first.

So, you put poisoning on first.

Then the Special Abilitities and Area Spells will have the poison choices.

You can choose ONE.

In this case you go top down.

upload_2017-7-17_16-11-45.png