• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vengeance of the Fang - US Destruction

K

Kayletta

Name: Vengeance of the Fang
Play Style: Rp-Pvp
Roleplay: Medium-casual; encouraged but not required
Orientation: Destruction
Timezone: US Central/Eastern
Communication: Ventrilo required
Guild Philosophy: You are not an individual; you are pack. The pack is not comprised of you and I, but rather all who stand here. We are not parts of a whole, we are the sum; for the sum of the whole is greater than the significance of its parts. While others may be strong or weak as individuals, the pack is mighty and holds no weak links. You are pack as I am pack, and the strength of one is the strength of all.

Vengeance of the Fang is an established rp-pvp guild, looking to extend our reach into the world of Warhammer. We are a medium-casual rp guild, mostly focused on guild pvp. Our ranks and ideals are loosely based on a wolf pack. As a guild, we have previously played in Vanguard and Wow, and currently have a thriving territory in Age of Conan.

Our leadership is comprised of veteren gamers who are dedicated to making the guild succeed. The original 'core' of the guild (aka the founders) have over a century of cumulative gaming experience in dozens of different worlds. Does this mean we're a clique and no one else gets a chance at leading? Absolutely not. We are always looking for skilled members to assume leadership positions in-game. Positions generally range from officers to class leaders and even crafting advisors, depending on the game and the needs of the guild.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me through PM either here or on the VotF website.