• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors stuck around after house fell!?

G

A vendor house I used to shop at fell (well I am assuming it fell. I know the owner isnt playing anymore) but the vendors are still there in the same place they would be if the house still stood. They are actually floating in the air a bit.

I was under the impression that a house with vendors would go into demolition pending mode? I"m pretty sure they were the owners vendors. Will they eventually disappear? Anyone ever seen this before? I"ve seen it happen with bar keeps but never with a vendor.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vendors will only hold up demolition if they are owned by someone other than the owner (like rental contracts). When a house falls, all the items they carry (including gold) is supposed go into a little backpack on the floor where they once stood freely lootable by all. Sometimes it doesn't happen.

Just like how some things are supposed to turn back into deeds but just float there when the house is gone.