• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors In Private House?

Wharton

Adventurer
I thought you had to have your house public to have vendors, yet here is one that has vendors and is private?
mglw.jpg

Wharton

Adventurer
Nope. Just clicked on one and it opened up a backpack. Empty, though. But it did open like a vendor. If you want to check it out, it is just south of the moonglow city. mglw.jpg

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You cant click things on the edge of my private house even if the item is set to public.

Maybe they made it public and put in vendors and then private again? I don't have vendors at my private house so I don't know.

Or maybe that house has been there a really long time. Are all the vendors empty?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You can't place vendors on a public house and then make it private, you get this message:

1613255716532.png

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
you are all wrong!, no exploits or anything. people should play more the game and understand game mechanics and all.
If you play enough, you would know that house was staging for IDOC, when any house start going IDOC, they go private and all it takes is the owner to refresh the house (pay) and the house will go back normal but in this case Private!!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you are all wrong!, no exploits or anything. people should play more the game and understand game mechanics and all.
If you play enough, you would know that house was staging for IDOC, when any house start going IDOC, they go private and all it takes is the owner to refresh the house (pay) and the house will go back normal but in this case Private!!!
That's what I was wondering but the sign did not say any stage.