• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Vendors for you!

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey,

I now own the Luna house on the North East corner call Clan UK Guild shop (another one)

There is quite a lot of room for vendors so anyone can have one! You can sell anything you like and there is no charge. All I'd like is you wear the uniform I've prepared and keep your vendor some what stocked.

If you'd like one, please add me on ICQ or come find me in game (Jules\Simmo\Jay)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
great offer mate ....shame nobody takes u up......never understood wh ysome people actually try and charge weekly rates....lol.... on europa with our low numbers.....its almost impossible to stock a full shop.....good luck...u cant beat seeing a fully loaded shop on our europa....

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
great offer mate ....shame nobody takes u up......never understood wh ysome people actually try and charge weekly rates....lol.... on europa with our low numbers.....its almost impossible to stock a full shop.....good luck...u cant beat seeing a fully loaded shop on our europa....
Yep! Oh well, I'll have to delay the opening so I can stock them all myself! If anyone does icq me, please say its about the vendors, I get so many russians messaging me

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep! Oh well, I'll have to delay the opening so I can stock them all myself! If anyone does icq me, please say its about the vendors, I get so many russians messaging me
I will move my vendor over to yours if you still have a free spot?

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have loads!
I have a vendor who sells POF which brings in a lot of people daily, which inturn would be good for other vendors. I also put other bits and bobs on him that are popular, i am selling the cove items right now, which seam to be popular.

So if you want to aford me a space i will move him over to your place, to help fill one spot