• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vendor's clothes poof - suggestions?

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I had a vendor collapse because the house went condemned. I retrieved the vendor from the house sign. The inventory inside the vendor went into my almost empty backpack. The gold went to the bank. I ALWAYS dress my vendors - but i received no clothing! any suggestions on where the clothing might have gone? the msg indicated - no items from inventory went to the bank (i did look anyway). The gold did go to the bank. 11 items were reclaimed - i have found all 11 scattered inside my backpack. The vendor is no longer able to be reclaimed from the house sign.

I'd like his clothing back - please - any suggestions?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You would have to replace the clothing the vendor was wearing, unfortunately. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but someone did post about it somewhat recently.

Hard to replace pieces I assume?

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A recent change that the devs made. All clothes on vendors go poof. Do not dress your vendors in anything valuable.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive always prefered vendors to manaquins for displaying clothes sets ...but ONLY BECAUSE U CANT NAME A MANEQUIN?? devs??

PinkPandora

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ok these answers are nerve wracking! you guys can't be serious; it's April Fools day right?. The vendors had nice clothes on; so when they collapse we can not get them back? That's ridiculous. anyone else out there ? or someone seen the post where this is brought up? thanks!

PinkPandora

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i am stealing this from Brian.
There are actually three separate bugs here; I've highlighted each in red:

The auction house is owned by account A.
Account B is my main. Vendors were owned by account B, rented by account A.
House went slightly. Vendors immediately went into the crate.
I reactivated account A.
Using account B, I claim a vendor from the sign - gold goes to bank, anything the vendor was wearing or holding is missing. I checked my bank and backpack, plus the crate (from both account A and B) - the clothes/etc are completely gone.
Time to reclaim expires.
Using account A, I open moving crate, which now is full of backpacks. Inside the backpack, checks and clothing from the vendors.

Hence, if you are in good terms with the house owner; in theory, you can wait for the reclaim period to expire and ask them for your gold, items, and vendor clothing from the house's moving crate.... i am going to wait to reclaim my second vendor; and see if i can obtain their clothing from the vendor house moving crate when the reclaim period expires. *grumbles* i still lost one vendor's clothing and we shall see about the second vendor.

MisPrinTed LiEs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How recently?
this past weekend, actually had 5 backpacks that held vendor clothing,,,but my circumstance is different than OP, I was the co-owner of the house where this happened and while the toon that owned the vendor couldnt open the moving crate of course, I just logged the owner on to open the crate and my co-owner toon that lost the vendor grabbed the backpacks.....

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
And your house went condemned because...?

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Devs... you rarely realize the consequences of your changes. Stop making housing changes it is really screwing with some people. Please Go back to house the housing system worked just fine for years.

@Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna

PinkPandora

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
---on uo.com

Posted on March 21, 2016 by Mesanna

Greetings all,

We have resolved an issue with IDOC houses and rental vendors. After your shard is published when you claim your vendor you will now receive all wearables on the vendor.

Japan has already received this publish during their normal maintenance cycle this afternoon the rest of the shards will receive it on 3/21/2016 during your regular schedule maintenance.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
---on uo.com

Posted on March 21, 2016 by Mesanna

Greetings all,

We have resolved an issue with IDOC houses and rental vendors. After your shard is published when you claim your vendor you will now receive all wearables on the vendor.

Japan has already received this publish during their normal maintenance cycle this afternoon the rest of the shards will receive it on 3/21/2016 during your regular schedule maintenance.
Cementing the fact that if it's something for RARES collectors or the RARES traders community then she's all over it but for most the rest of the player base we can sit and spin on our problems for years. Thanks.

PinkPandora

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
:sad3: sorry i didnt mean to offend anyone; just thought i would provide an update.