• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors and item count.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cater to liking the commission guys.

But regardless of the vendor type, even though commons uses lockdowns.

Are any of them restricted by how many items they can have for sale ?

So like bag / chest limit 125.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Speaking of item count - why in the name all this is holy can't we get a count on the main page of the vendor of how many item count they currently hold? Like 110/125 for example. Would this be too darn hard? Nothing like adding a bod to a book of bods and realizing it puts you one over the limit. :-/

Simple things dev team. Simple things.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cater to liking the commission guys.

But regardless of the vendor type, even though commons uses lockdowns.

Are any of them restricted by how many items they can have for sale ?

So like bag / chest limit 125.
I think they're limited to 125 items, but also have a weight limit, just like your characters have. (Found that out putting piles of ingots on a vendor instead of commodity deeds. Wanted to sell piles of ingots instead of commodity deeds because EJ accounts can't use commodity deeds. Had to make the ingot piles smaller than I'd originally planned.)

The only way I know of in the Classic Client to get a count of the items held by a vendor is to change the "Item Properties Display Mode" under the Interface tab under Options on your character's paper doll to "Single Click." Then open the paper doll of the vendor and single click on its backpack. That will show the item count and weight for the vendor's backpack.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they're limited to 125 items, but also have a weight limit, just like your characters have. (Found that out putting piles of ingots on a vendor instead of commodity deeds. Wanted to sell piles of ingots instead of commodity deeds because EJ accounts can't use commodity deeds. Had to make the ingot piles smaller than I'd originally planned.)

The only way I know of in the Classic Client to get a count of the items held by a vendor is to change the "Item Properties Display Mode" under the Interface tab under Options on your character's paper doll to "Single Click." Then open the paper doll of the vendor and single click on its backpack. That will show the item count and weight for the vendor's backpack.
I haven't paid attention but UOAssist might do this.

But good to know they adhere to I'm guessing 125/400ish

I mean not good to know lol... but ty for the reply.