• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor stuck in moving crate, help

• Thread starter love2winalot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
L

love2winalot

Hail: One of my vendors i did not pay in time, he had nothing in his pack, and ended up in the moving crate. I tried what UO support says, and that does not work. How do i get him out of the crate? Thanks.

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does UO support say? If it didn't work, what happened instead?

Usual method of getting them out of crates is to walk into your house, single click self, and pick the option off the context menu.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail: One of my vendors i did not pay in time, he had nothing in his pack, and ended up in the moving crate. I tried what UO support says, and that does not work. How do i get him out of the crate? Thanks.
I had this happen to me before as well, I remember that I got him out by doing something simple, but I can't remember exactly what. Not sure what the knowledgebase recommends, but if you have not, try the following and see if any of the methods work:

1) Dbl clicking the vendor in the crate
2) Single click to see if the context menu comes up
3) Click house sign and "Reclaim vendor inventory"

Blackweb

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this happen to me, too. I tried to page a GM, and got the response that they could not help to get items back. I just wanted it gone. I sent a message to bug reports, and got a message that more investigation would be required. It also happened to be the weekend. I sent in a new report on Tuesday, and Wednesday morning the vendor was gone and the items he was wearing were in the moving crate. At that time I could take them out, and the vendor was gone.