• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Spots Still Open at Vamp's Lair

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys, please let me know if you would like to place your vendors at Vamp's Lair. Currently there will be FOUR buildings available at our city with various themes behind them. We have some folks already with reserved spots, please respond to this thread OR ICQ ME at 608083009 (make sure to introduce yourself please in your add request) and let us know to reserve a spot for you!

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi I am interested in a vendor. I tried to ICQ you but recently I switched messaging services and having issues sending messages to folks not on my list :sad3:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi I am interested in a vendor. I tried to ICQ you but recently I switched messaging services and having issues sending messages to folks not on my list :sad3:
I can meet you tonight if you have time for a tour of the city...

What are your character names? Does your ICQ work now? 608083009.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on another character at the moment... I shall be there in 10 mins on Pandora.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok only a few more spots left... need some scribes, alchemists, and resources. ;)