• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Search

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it gone? Down? Everytime I try to do a search it's always too vague. Been that way everytime today I have tried, and I've tried it using part of the item name, and putting the entire item name in.

Any ideas?

Is there something changed that I am missing?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Same for me...seems to always be that way.

I try to have competitive prices so always check vendor search to see what the prices are on similar things I am selling.

120 power scrolls, for example.

Legendary scroll SOMETIMES works, Legendary _____ used to work...like Legendary tactics would bring up just those scrolls, but that doesn't work anymore. Scrolls brings up too much...Anatomy Scroll is too vague....it's very frusterating!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find if I hit the search button a second time it pops up...but not all the time.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Prime example:

needed a price for glossy fuchsia pigment. Used to, to save typing, I would just type in fuchsia. But now that is too vague.
Typing in glossy fuchsia pigment is also too vague.
Plenty was too vague...so was Horn of Plenty
Embroidered was too vague, as was ornately embroidered hand towel

Guess I just get frustrated...maybe they can fix this, meanwhile, back to the old search engine for me

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What shard are you searching on? Maybe no one has it for sale?

I was searching for a Clothing Bless Deed the other day and it turned out there was none for sale, but it told me my search was too vague.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What shard are you searching on? Maybe no one has it for sale?

I was searching for a Clothing Bless Deed the other day and it turned out there was none for sale, but it told me my search was too vague.
On Atlantic. I thought about the none for sale thing, so when I made the OP I put the pigment on the vendor at 3 mil. And as of right now it still shows to be too vague...so I dont think that is it

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes I always search on Atlantic.

Power Scroll - No items match your search
Scroll - Results are wide...from scroll binders to recall runes to shops selling scrolls
120 Power Scroll - No items match your search
Legendary Scroll - All runes with the words Legendary on them
A Legendary Scroll of - (Since there's not enough room to type anything else) your search criteria is too vague
Legendary Focus - Random Armor Pieces (All have focus on them obviously)
upload_2016-2-14_21-6-40.png
120 Focus Scroll - (Or any skill) seems to work most often, and as I'm usually selling the 120's that's the thing I search for most.

Vendor search is usually hit or miss

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Prime example:

needed a price for glossy fuchsia pigment. Used to, to save typing, I would just type in fuchsia. But now that is too vague.
Typing in glossy fuchsia pigment is also too vague.
Plenty was too vague...so was Horn of Plenty
Embroidered was too vague, as was ornately embroidered hand towel

Guess I just get frustrated...maybe they can fix this, meanwhile, back to the old search engine for me
Worked fine for me 5 min. ago on Atlantic.

fuchsia.jpg

I also tried glossy.

Glossy.jpg

StealYourFace

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had this happen many times. An example is paroxysmus' swamp dragon. Sometimes I can type in swamp dragon and it will bring them up and sometimes it doesent. Even with the full name I'll get the "it's too vague message sometimes". Most times it will work tho. I know it's not because there were none for sale because for like 3 weeks the same 3 over priced ones were on search.