• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

vendor search util?

J

[JD]

does anyone know of a website which allows vendors to be searched which are placed OUTSIDE of luna? i use one now which allows searches only in luna, and wonder if I can find a better site to use to find deals on things. i would also like to list my vendor in it, when i get him started.

thanks

I

Ibram Vale

To be honest, on Sonoma there really just aren't enough vendors to justify a website. I generally don't recall, which sends me across Brittannia on foot most nights, and I can count the vendor shops I've located on two hands, the stocked ones on one hand. I doubt even the stocked ones will stay that way, they never seem to. It's a shame, really.

Luna is nice for it's convenience, but a terrible price is paid. Anyone who advertises (read: drops runes) their shop just gets bought out, their wares moved to Luna to be priced higher. Who cares, right? The vendor made the sale at his desired price.

Personally, I can't stand the Luna buyouts. It goes against the "spirit" of what most non-luna vendors do, which is offer sane prices and an alternate location to that cursed city. Not only are the Luna vendors too lazy to get their own stock, they are potentially ruining the outside vendor. I know I usually don't return to empty shops, which is the illusion these buyouts creates for hard-working merchants.

A vendor I frequent because I enjoy the place sells necessities. Bags of potions, bandages, arrows... you name it. Nothing I couldn't buy or make myself, but it's a neat little adventure shop out in the boonies and I try to throw business that way when I can. Twice now I've seen Luna vendors there buying it out. I mean, come on. Seriously? You're jacking the bandages and potion sacks? Your Luna house isn't making enough profit, you have to screw this merchant out of her wares? For such a small shard, the greed knows no bounds, it seems. Best of luck with your shop, you'll need it.

Yours for judgement and persecution:

Ibram Vale

L

Lord Drakelord

Potions, try my island vendor shop, same for arrows, our bowyer tries to keep her vendor stock with bolts and arrows. Also at THB we have bandaids, apples, etc..

Rune for the island can be found at the PAS corner market, located in the SE corner of Luna, on the steps. Sorry we do not stock orange petals, I grow just enough for my wife and I.

Rune for THB can be found in the island's vendor shop, first rune book on the left wall as you enter the ground floor.