• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Search Results

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
There is a problem with vendor search, it might appear to be functioning yet the results are incorrect. Case in point, for example; I myself am currently selling more than 20 pillows (shipwreck), vendor search results show exactly none for sale. This is also true for items that I know to be for sale on other vendors, yet do not appear in results. Vendor search returns a fraction, if any, hits. The search function does go down at times, yet I have never before seen it return such results. @devs Perhaps you could take a look?
Cheers

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah.. it was kinda acting up tonight. Earlier tonight I searched for "green thorns" for the quest and found no results... searched for just "green" and there they were. Orange Petals? Nope, nothing... Orange? They showed up *shrugs* Maybe after maint cycle things will be back to normal. But now it just seems to be down all the way.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ive had this happening for me on Europa to last night. Tried searching for "Sword" one result - a halbred. Tried searching for "Tunic" none found. Very weird....

@Kyronix - Has there been any other reports of this?

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
After server up, I noted that vendor search function seemed to (correctly?) reset, and returned results that I would expect. It appears that following the latest patch, in order for items to have been seen in vendor search, said items must have been placed and priced [bold]after[/bold] patch. I enjoy mercantile, and will keep an eye out. @devs I hope you'll do the same.
Cheers

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
After server up, I noted that vendor search function seemed to (correctly?) reset, and returned results that I would expect. It appears that following the latest patch, in order for items to have been seen in vendor search, said items must have been placed and priced [bold]after[/bold] patch. I enjoy mercantile, and will keep an eye out. @devs I hope you'll do the same.
Cheers
Yeah - mine seemed to work again now too.