• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Search... NOT Working today (AGAIN, Post Publish)... but hopefully it will work soon again.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have vendors... or have a lot of them... not having the Vendor Search working can be a pain.

I like to stay on top of as many higher end items as I can. :)

However, I do have a tip to share with our vendor owning community:

Always keep a text file on your Desktop and list out all the items you commonly sell with whatever description needed.
Add to the front of each line the price.

Example:
"100 House Runes. You are HERE!"

Copy the line as you need it. Then paste it to game using Control + V. Then hit Enter and the information is saved to the item for sale.

Doesnt matter if its a house rune or a 1000 arrows, ingots, leather... kegs, cannons, power scrolls. Some items you will need to keep up with the latest prices, BUT this is a great way to save some time and brain cells. :pie:

*** Its also a very good idea to insure items are priced right... so dont get sloppy or you could lose money OR get killed on vendor fees for overpriced/miss-priced items. Stuff happens! Not a big deal.

Enjoy!