• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Search not working in Pinco's UI

Old Man of UO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am looking for help or suggestions to fix the vendor search in Pinco's UI. This started after a patch about a month ago and worked fine before that. I don't recall making any changes to the user settings. If I go back to the default UI, the search works correctly.

Help please!

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you patched his UI lately? He fixed it a day after the publish and it works fine for me. I'm not sure he checks the forums any longer since he started a Discord channel. There should be instructions in the Pincos forum to tell you how to get to his discord channel. Join the Pinco's UI Discord Server!

Old Man of UO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Have you patched his UI lately? He fixed it a day after the publish and it works fine for me. I'm not sure he checks the forums any longer since he started a Discord channel. There should be instructions in the Pincos forum to tell you how to get to his discord channel. Join the Pinco's UI Discord Server!
Thank you for the useful suggestion. I had to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work... patching from an old version just made a mess. It's all working now, but I liked my old version of Pinco's UI better - fewer features and faster response than the new one.