• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor search not displaying "Item properties" when I point to, hover or click.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I found a couple characters where it seems to work properly but for most of my characters when I use vendor search, and search, the results do not display "item properties" when I hover my mouse over each item and/or click on it.

I've checked the Display Item properties box in options and tried the different setttings. Still nothing. Makes vendor search kinda useless.

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you use the CC it might be that you have to under pop-up help the ? on the left side of options see if Use Tool Tips is checked. I find when nothing shows up on a mouse over its because of that. Hope that helps.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you use the CC it might be that you have to under pop-up help the ? on the left side of options see if Use Tool Tips is checked. I find when nothing shows up on a mouse over its because of that. Hope that helps.

That was it. Thanks a bunch! Haven't played in four years and played only the EC the last 2-3 years I did play.

Thanks again.